Welcome to Mrs. Erickson's
Contact Me At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Our Class On Twitter: @MrsEricksonKG
I graduated from the University of Nebraska Omaha with a
bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education, and an endorsement in Early Childhood Education. I recently started my master's degree in Curriculum & Instruction at Doane College. I taught 3rd grade at Blumfield Elementary for four years. This is my second year working with kindergarten students at Mockingbird Elementary. I am very excited to be working with these young children again!
My husband Jake and I have been married for 5 years, and we live in the Ralston area. I love working with students everyday as we work together to learn and grow! I consider it a privilege to be your child’s teacher, and I will do everything in my power to help them develop as a student and as an individual this school year.
Meet our Class Pet
"Myrtle the Turtle"
- “Oh, The Places You’ll Go” by Dr. Seuss
- "Where The Wild Things Are" by Maurice Sendak
- "A Porcupine Named Fluffy" by Helen Lester
- The Harry Potter Series
Favorite Color: PURPLE
Favorite Animal: Owls
Favorite Foods: Enchiladas & Chocolate
Interesting Facts about Mrs. E:
- I used to work at the Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo!
- I also studied Culinary Arts (cooking) in college.
- I love to travel and explore new places.